Select Page

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you need assistance.

FAQ

What is RealEstateCourse.net?

RealEstateCourse.net is a marketplace for Real Estate related digital products. If you are looking for real estate investment courses you can browse the site, find and buy your favorites for a low price.

Also, if you have a real estate related digital product that you purchased, but you don’t need it anymore, you can sell it here. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the products you sell, and the website admin won’t tolerate any copyright infringements.

For registering a seller account, please visit our seller page: https://realestatecourse.net/selleraccount/

How can I sell my digital products?

If you have a real estate related digital product that you purchased, but you don’t need it anymore, you can sell it here.

Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the products you sell, and the website admin won’t tolerate any copyright infringements.

For registering a seller account, please visit our seller page: https://realestatecourse.net/selleraccount/

How can I pay for the products?

You can pay by all major debit or credit cards and also with Paypal. It is safe and secure. If you need help, just drop me a line.

I ordered a product. When and how will I get it?

98% of the webshop products are delivered automatically to your email address. The remaining 2% of the products are delivered in 24-48hrs. Please make sure that you typed in your correct and working email address to the delivery field during the checkout. If you can’t find your download link, please drop me a line and I will check your order. No need to send multiple emails, I always reply in 24hrs.

I can't find my download link.
Your download instructions are sent in the automatic order confirmation email you receive from my shop (not from Paypal) right after order made. It might be in your spam folder, so please check your spam folder before contacting me about the missing download link. I’d also recommend you to add my email address to your mailbox’s safe list to make sure order delivery emails won’t get lost in the future.
 
 
Please don’t use Comcast or Version email address when you place your order as these providers block emails from my domain. If you use Comcast or Version email address, all my emails will bounce back and I won’t be able to contact you at all. Please use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any other provider instead.
 
 
If you still can’t find your download link, please drop me a line and I will check your order. No need to send multiple emails, I always reply in 24hrs.
I received my download link but it’s not working.

Please make sure you use the full link, not just the first half of it. Also, please try again with Opera browser or Firefox. If you still can’t download, let me know and I will help.

Are these products original and working?

All products are original and working as the developers designed them to work. But as we are not the developer of the products, we are not responsible for the performance or claims of the developers of these systems and we don’t provide money back guarantee with these products. Please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from.